HELLO MY GIRL

 


Good morning, lets learning English 

How do you feel when your daughter moves out ?

My feelings complicated : anxiety, excitement, relief, and sadness. On the one hand, I am proud to see my child go out into the world as an independent young adult. On the other hand, i can't help but worry over their well-being while grieving the closeness that came with living under the same roof.

But this moment is great, she dare to do the work beside her study in collage. So I must pray and blessing her decision. And celebrate her successes.

Sometime I think we must help her the way, but it’s not the appropriate way. Let’s she do the activities with her method.

Oh…..this is a special moment because it is my first experience.

May, you have suggestion, please write in the comment


Thank you

 


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pertolongan Kita Dari Tuhan

CONTOH SOAL UAS BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS 6 SEMESTER 1

8 Produk Make Up Yang Dibutuhkan Remaja